When it comes to Goals or New Year Resolutions we love them, we hate them, but we should never live without them. The problem is we become so hyped up on achieving not one, but so many NEW CRAZY GOALS that we end up achieving none, or we become so worn out, overwhelmed within months, if not weeks…
While there isn’t any set guarantee to actually achieve these goals, there are some steps you can take to obviously ensure you give it your best shot!
- Believing that you are capable of achieving the goals you set for yourself may be the single most important thing you can do when setting out to achieve your goals.
- You may second guess yourself more than a dozen times, but even if you are “against all odds” when pursuing your goal, do it anyway. Seriously DO IT!
- Ok, so you believe you can do it, you are doing it against all odds, now, you must strive to be fearless.
- In order to achieve success when setting out to reach your goals, it is imperative that you be persistent.
- Nothing that is worth pursuing is done in the blink of an eye; it takes times, hard work, and you must definitely be patient.
Dwayne The Rock Johnson’s Words Of Motivation
“Success isn’t always about ‘Greatness’. It’s about consistency. Consistent Hard Work Gains Success. Greatness Will Come.”
Look at it this way. If your a runner like myself… we can be held back by the weather (extreme heats, thunderstorms, other conditions). Timing is everything and your SAFETY is always your number one priority. But if there is a break, if there is a chance of getting your run in. Do it. The run is more important than the race. Slow and steady if that’s case. This is consistency!
Most of you all – If you can conquer your mind, you will conquer your goal.
Progress is impossible without change and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything. – George Bernard Shaw
If you want to see just how committed, controlled and persistent Dwaye Johnson is, just take a look at this: http://www.gymaholic.co/fitness/dwayne-the-rock-johnson-workout-diet-hercules
Feel free to leave a comment or share.